UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Sequins & Sunshine

Let's start off by addressing just quite how extra this outfit is, and I love it. I feel like I could be a long lost member of Little Mix, my dream always was to be in a girl band... so I'll just continue to dress like I'm in one for the time being. The detail in this co-ord is just lovely, the choice of turquoise, baby pink and gold sequins threaded through all of the other embellishments is so unique. I remember when I was about 14 I fell in love with those sequin dresses from All Saints, and my desire to be covered in sequins hasn't ever subsided. I found it on the River Island site, this co-ord is an online exclusive too, so it'll be a special secret for us online shopping addicts. River Island are a brand I don't look at enough, but whenever I do have a look there's always a stand out piece that is so different from anything else on the high street. The collection they recently created with Holly Fulton was so fun! Make sure you follow me on Instagram for more sparkles, sequins & sunshine. 



This piece was created in collaboration with the team at River Island. However all thoughts about girl bands, sequins and sparkles are my own. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is such a fun outfit! You could rock it at a festival. Sequins are great because it just adds a bit of fun, and yes creates a look like you're part of a girls' band!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Four Steps to a Healthy Life | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/lifestyle-four-steps-to-healthy-life.html

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig