UK Lifestyle blog consisting of fashion, Travel and Interviews!

Monday 23 July 2012

My Zara wishlist ( 6 items all for under £150!)



As the sun is finally out in London, I thought it should have a look around for some great summer buys and I stumbled across these absolute steals from one of my favorite shops Zara! I found these six great summer buys all for under £150, including an outfit with a spare top and accessories. As student I’m always on the look out for some great fashionable bargains. Zara is such great value for money, you can get really high quality pieces for under £20, which most of my picks are. 

These pieces all fit with the current trends; print, nude and Aztec but still would remain to be pieces you could wear again for summers to come, as they look timeless. Out of my picks my top three items would have to be the adorable nude T-bar flats, (which remind me of the studded Valentino flats spotted on Alexa Chung a few months ago), the 50's style pink and tortoise shell sunglasses and sequined shorts which are very much like the extremely overpriced ones in All Saints.

Fashion maths: Vest £17.99 + Shorts £39.99 + Fox top £19.99 + Bag £19.99 + Sunglasses £19.99 & Shoes £25.99 = a total of £147.94

I hope to be getting my hands on some of these items very soon and if you know of any great online shops or summer pieces let me know in the comments below!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i love the sequin shorts, Your blog is very lovely by the ways :)

    ENTER MY MAX C LONDON CLOTHING GIVEAWAY!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara are just on to an absolute winner at the moment. Everything from last season thats in the sale and all the new collection are just fantastic. They are breaking my very poor heart! Roll on payday

    :)
    Http://www.twentyone08.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like Zara has been onto a winner for a while! They seem like they can do no wrong!x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog! I appreciate every single comment I get! Daisy x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig